|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, LC, Credit Card|
|Product Name:||Angle Seat Valve||Size Of Panel:||DN10-DN100,1/2"-4"|
|Operation:||Pneumatic, Control Head||Media:||SS304|
|Connection:||Welded, Clamped, Thread, Flange||Working Temperature:||120℃(standard) 180℃(option)|
3" Stainless Steel Actuator Angle Seat Valve , Steam Angle Valve With Welding
A new generation of high purity design of the angle seat valve
1. No dead angle, no retention to meet the requirements of all kinds of health.
2. Advantages: The spool without bolt, without considering the risk of damaging other equipment because of bolt dropping;
3. The valve have no dead angle, no need to consider the resulting corner because of the complex structure.
4. Temperature: maximum temperature up to 200 (depending on the seal type)
5. Seal: elastic shaft seal design, embedded spool design.
1. Stainless steel actuator
2. Manual and pneumatic interchangeable
3. Equipped with valve positioner: 0 / 5-20mA, 0-5 / 10V signal input (standard)
0 / 4-20mA, 0-5 / 10v signal output(option)
4. DEVICE NET bus communication(option), detailed information of locator to locator parameters.
|Product Name:||SS304 3" Stainless steel Acuator Angle Seat Valve+locator, Steam Valve with welding|
|Valve Body Material:||CF8M/316L|
|Working Pressure:||8 Bar, 10Bar(option).|
|Max. Working Temperature:||120 degree ,180Degree(Option)|
|Operate:||Pneumatic , Control Head|
Operation Options for Seat Valve
1. Pnuematice:Plastic and stainless steel actuators
2. Control Head: Valve Positioner, Process controller, C-Top, Mini C-Top,Position Sensor
Angle seat valve is a general switch in the automactic control system is widely used in printing, dyeing,bleaching, food,washing, chemical, water treatment,pharmacy and other automated machinery and equipment. It is featured with water hammer protection. Noise-free, reliable sealing performance.
1. Seat valve are operated automatically by a single-acting or a double-acting pneumatic acutor. By supplyiing compressed air, the shaft is moved to place the valve in the “open” or “closed” position.
2. The 180degree rotation of the pneumatic cylinder to realize the interchange of normally open and normally closed.
Contact Person: Jasmine Zhuang