|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, LC, Credit Card|
|Brand:||DONJOY||SIZE:||3/4" - 3 1/2" , DN15-DN100|
|Polished:||Mirror, Matt||Working Temperature:||-10℃ To +120℃（EPDM）|
|Origin:||Wenzhou,china||Type:||Body Clamp Connection|
hydraulic inline check valve,
pneumatic check valve
Body Clamp Connection Hydraulic Cylinder Check Valve ,Therad connection check valve
|Product Name:||SS304/SS316L Check Valve,Non-retention valve,body clamp connection|
|Valve Body Material:||SS304 or SS316L|
|Max. Working Pressure:||10Bar|
|Max. Working Temperature:||120 degree C|
|Availably size:||3/4" - 3 1/2" , DN15-DN100|
Hydraulic Check Valves
1. Easy disassemble
2. Small-size construction
3. DIN11851 connection (standard)
1. Check valve is a valve that prevents the fluid from flowing back and ensures to flow in only one direction.
2. It can be used to prevent the flow less from returning avoid pipe-hammering
3. It is used in the food processing,beverages, wine, oil,cosmetics, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
• A Sanitary Check Valve can vary in size from 1/2″ to 4″.
• The end connection can be butt-welded, sanitary tri-clamped, threaded or others upon request.
• The maximum Working Pressure available is 10 bar (145psi)
• Valves are available for the following Cracking pressures:
4.35psi (0.3bar) for DN25
2.9psi (0.2bar) for DN32-40
1.45psi (0.1bar) for DN50-100
• The temperatures at which the valves function depending on material range from:
EPDM 14°F to 248°F (-10℃ to 120℃)
SILICONE -22°F to 356°F (-30℃ to 180℃)
VITON (FPM) 23°F to 356°F (-5℃ to 220℃)
Teflon (PTFE) -4°F to+482°F (-20℃ to 250℃)
• The Surface finish can be Ra 32μin (0.8μm) as default, or better upon request.
Things to Keep in Mind When Installing a Sanitary Check Valve
Sanitary Check Valves can be installed horizontally or vertically. However, the following specifications must be followed for ball and disk check valves:
– Ball Check Valve –
In a vertical setting, the product has to flow from bottom to top so that gravity can push the ball in and out of the seat.
In a horizontal setting, the curved portion of the valve needs to be upright and at 90 degrees to the pipe. This makes sure that the valve is free-draining and the ball sits properly.
– Disk Check Valve –
Disk Check Valves are not free-draining in a vertical setting. Therefore, for them to be free-draining, they need to be in a horizontal position.
Bubble pack for each valve.
Outside packing are carton or plywood cases.
Or as per the request of customers.
Tag :One way valve, Spring check valve, Non retention valve
Contact Person: Jasmine Zhuang
Address: No.25 Gangfu Road, Konggang New District, Longwan, Wenzhou, China
Factory Address:No.25 Gangfu Road, Konggang New District, Longwan, Wenzhou, China